How do Weddings work at the Withrow?
- Set up a showing! Email email@example.com to schedule one.
- Put down a $500 non-refunable deposit to hold a date. Click Here to Make $500 Deposit
- Sign the Wedding Contract (below).
- Choose your licensed food caterer yourself!
- Make 1/2 remaining payment 6 months prior.
- Make final payment 2 months prior.
- Fill out the Wedding Finalization Form (below). As this is the only information we will need from you.
- Relax and enjoy your BIG DAY!!!
2020 Room Rental Prices
Wedding Finalization Sheet (DUE 2 WEEKS PRIOR)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you use an outside caterer?
YES! We allow any outside caterer to cater your event!
Do you allow outside beverages?
Although we do not allow outside beverages, we have many bar options for your event.
How many people do you accommodate?
We hold up to 550 guests seated for our events.
Can you accommodate an outdoor or indoor ceremony?
YES! We have chairs for outside and can also accommodate an indoor ceremony.
Do you allow outside DJs?
We do! All vendors, minus the beverages, can be brought in.
Do you provide audio equipment?
We do not provide any audio equipment. These are provided by the band or DJ of your choosing.
Do you provide custom lighting?
We do not provide any custom lighting. There are outside vendors that will bring in special lighting if desired!
Are the tables & chairs included?
Yes! There is no fee for the tables or chairs.
Do you have WiFi?
YES! We have free WiFi for you and your guests.
Is there onsite parking?
Yes. We have onsite parking.
Is there a food minimum?
Due to us allowing outside catering, there is no food minimum!
What size are your tables?
We have round tables that seat 8 people. They are 60 inch round tables. We also have 8ft rectangle tables for gifts, dessert, etc.
Do you provide tables for the DJ & caterer?
Yes. We provide tables for the caterers and DJ. They come with standard black table linens.
Do you have water cups, plates, forks?
We do NOT have any glass cups. We do not provide serving wear. All service items must be provided by your caterer.
Do you provide coffee?
We do provide both decaf and regular coffee for a fee.